The RCM offers individual lessons, music theory and ensemble together in order to provide a well rounded musical education for all levels. Teachers work together with students and parents to decide each student's musical path. Students are welcome to do exams in instruments should they wish. Students are not required to do either instrumental or music theory exams during their studies. However if a students wishes to do explore the different exam options we primary use We use ABRSM (Associate Board of the Royal School of Music). However we do use other instrumental exam syllabi including RIAM (Royal Irish Academy of Music), RGT (Registry of Guitar Teachers, London College of music) and Trinity (Trinity College London) exam syllabi for instrumental Exams.
Individual lessons offered for:
- Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello)
- Brass (Trumpet/Cornet, French Horn, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba)
- Woodwinds (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Saxophones)
- Percussion (Drum kit, Snare, Timpani, Tuned Percussion)
- Voice (Classical, Pop, Folk)
- Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Ukelele, Electric Bass